* we had our big Christmas dinner on the 23rd, due to the fact that we have wonderful people in our family that dedicate their days helping others less fortunate. This year they had to work on Christmas.
* we celebrated our annual x-mas eve tradition of hot chocolate and lights. So much fun.
* we made mint chocolate bark (see here). Melt in your mouth.
* enjoyed the weather. We are so lucky in So. Cal!
* It was all about family. We had a great Christmas with wonderful memories to carry us into the new year.
I hope your holidays were equally memorable. I have many goals swirling around in my head. Lists are being made. Resolutions are set. New beginnings are exciting. What are your dreams for the new year?
I was inspired by a star I found on Pinterest. I tracked the tutorial to this beautiful website grey luster girl. My mom and daughter created the stars out of a random star template. They just drew a star then cut it out of card stock. We only made one sided stars.
Then I spray painted them with sparkley glitter.
We used the stars to decorate. They turned out really beautiful and were so easy to make.
This is a great last minute decoration to use on gifts too! I hope your December is going wonderfully.
Super cute and fun DIY mini envelopes. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have the tutorial finished. I love to slip these little notes into my loved ones lunch boxes and backpacks. They also look super on gifts. Be back soon! I hope you are having a great week.
Here is my very first Digital Scrapbook page! Thank you to Paislee Press for the layered template and inspiration. Also Thank You to Kitty Designs for the heart. I can't wait to learn how to do this and design these images as well.
Being relatively new to the digital design world and still trying to find my identity within it, I find it hard to keep all the tutorials and resources organized. Many times when I want to refer back to a specific blog or website, I waste hours trying to locate it. It's a big world out there in digi space! I have decided to try and develop a collective of inspiring and helpful links. I will start with my header here.
Thank You To:
The beautiful sequins: Katrina of Pugly Pixel for a set of FREE sequins brushes.
Font: Who Needs Consistancy ( I can't remember where this is from )