* we had our big Christmas dinner on the 23rd, due to the fact that we have wonderful people in our family that dedicate their days helping others less fortunate. This year they had to work on Christmas.
* we celebrated our annual x-mas eve tradition of hot chocolate and lights. So much fun.
* we made mint chocolate bark (see here). Melt in your mouth.
* enjoyed the weather. We are so lucky in So. Cal!
* It was all about family. We had a great Christmas with wonderful memories to carry us into the new year.
I hope your holidays were equally memorable. I have many goals swirling around in my head. Lists are being made. Resolutions are set. New beginnings are exciting. What are your dreams for the new year?
I was inspired by a star I found on Pinterest. I tracked the tutorial to this beautiful website grey luster girl. My mom and daughter created the stars out of a random star template. They just drew a star then cut it out of card stock. We only made one sided stars.
Then I spray painted them with sparkley glitter.
We used the stars to decorate. They turned out really beautiful and were so easy to make.
This is a great last minute decoration to use on gifts too! I hope your December is going wonderfully.