* we had our big Christmas dinner on the 23rd, due to the fact that we have wonderful people in our family that dedicate their days helping others less fortunate. This year they had to work on Christmas.
* we celebrated our annual x-mas eve tradition of hot chocolate and lights. So much fun.
* we made mint chocolate bark (see here). Melt in your mouth.
* crafted new decorations (see here).
* enjoyed the weather. We are so lucky in So. Cal!
* It was all about family. We had a great Christmas with wonderful memories to carry us into the new year.
I hope your holidays were equally memorable. I have many goals swirling around in my head. Lists are being made. Resolutions are set. New beginnings are exciting. What are your dreams for the new year?