Here is a great way to re purpose a paper bag. We made a book cover old school style for my daughters school book, then added duct tape to modernize it. Here's how:
1. Supplies: paper bag, scissors, book, duct tape, and ruler.2. Cut down one side of bag then cut bottom out.
- Lay bag flat with logo facing inside ( if you do not want logo to show).
- Put book in the middle of bag. Fold the top down and make a crease at top of book.
- Repeat for bottom.
- Take book off and fold top and bottom flaps at crease.
- Put book back in center of paper, it should fit nicely lengthwise.
- Fold left side of paper over book to cover the front of book.
- Fold again at the edge of the book.
- Slide the hard cover page of the book inside the folded cover.
- Repeat on back side.
4. Use duct tape to decorate the outside, get creative!